Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Unscripted Moments

i LOVE the moments when you know there is no way you could scripted anything as awesome as this


 Max likes to talk to himself and pretend things while he is in bed at night trying to fall sleep.  Apparently he was pretending that he was shark boy because when he woke up he had a really cute shark fin on his head.  I love this boy he brightens my life so much.

My sweet Rylee moves to her own beat.  This girl decides to take her socks off and use them as gloves while we waited on Max in carpool line.  When I asked her to put those back on her feet she said no mommy I have stinky feet.  Then she lifted her feet up and told me to smell.  She is a fun mix of princess and tomboy.  She has added a special spark to my life and I love her so much.

While doing laundry these two come running into my room saying they were hunting lions.  Max is holding 2 flash lights which he calls numb-chucks and Rylee is carring a bug cage with some toy lions in it.  To top that off she is wearing a lady bug costume from her friend Mia and a baby headband she found.  They are not only dressed for the part but they are in full character mode.  The creativity these two have is amazing and when they join forces they are unstoppable.  I am loving these moments, but I am also a little nervous about what this creativity will bring in the future :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment