Sunday, May 17, 2009

House Preview

Ok so here are pics of the NEW house :)
THis is the garage door opener got to love the warning pic
This is our flooring down stairs thanks to the Bates :)
This is the patio
Here is the view from our patio
Here is the view from my bedroom window
Here is my side of the master closet
Master Bedroom
Master Bath
Carson's room (our other child that we don't have yet -- but that is a project for another day :) )
Max's room
This is the carpet
The big white spot that you see is the fire sprinkler system that we have inside and there are a couple in every room and closet
Dinning room
Stairs
Kids play room
Kitchen (sorry I haven't had a chance to clean up)
Our living room fan
Living Room
Studio/Guest Bathroom

And I just had to add this since I shared the port a potty with you guys :)

Well this is our home and we hope to have a driveway by the end of this week. So if everything goes as planned then we should have our final inspection by THursday or Friday!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger world!!! I love the house! I hope you are living in it SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! The house looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea for being a blogger girl!! so excited to keep up with you guys!! :-)
    sister........this house is BEEEEEE-u-ti-ful!!! I am just so excited for you guys!! congrats!!! the porch, the doors, the view..hello!! Happy inspection week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your location, so beautiful to enjoy! The house is looking so great, I bet you are jumping for joy! God is so good! Holly

    ReplyDelete