Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Updates

HOuse upDates

Well we are living in our dream home and it is great!!!! The challenge now is getting everything moved from where we were storing it and unpacking. Last time we moved into a house we have everything unpacked and ready to go in one weekend. This time it is a different story. We have lived here almost a month annd there are still boxes in the garage and rooms unorganized. But I have to remind myself this time last month we were living in 600 square feet so are doing great even if there are still boxes all over the place. So praise for the new house!!!!!!


Family upDate

Well Max is now 1 o my!!! And boy is he keeping Timmy and I busy. We are so worn out at 8 it is so amazing. Now that he is a big boy we have started giving him whole and we are limited his bottles. Today was the first day that he did not have a bottle and well its been a day. He did not take a nap so he was really fun late in the afternoon. However he went to sleep right at 8:30 like we have been doing this week. So we are doing better with the schedule stuff. But I with all the vacations that we are about to go on we may go to letting him have the night time bottle just so things don't seem to weird. I guess we will just have to play it by ear.

So we had his one year check up and well my baby is a bobble head. He is average for heigth 30 inches and weight 23 pounds (I so would of thought he was more) and he is in the 90th percentile for his head :) So I assume that means big head equals smart kid. And now he is in the forward facing car seat!!! O my my baby is getting so big and so cute, it seems like he looks more and more like his handsome daddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment