Sunday, June 21, 2009

What a difference a year makes !!!!!!!










June 2008



June 2009


Man what a difference a year makes!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe that this time last year I was bringing my 6 pound 10 oz baby home. Now my 20 something pound baby is walking and talking everywhere we go.

This year has been an amazing experience and I am so blessed to have such a great baby. Here is a over view of the last 12 months.

We just meet our sweet baby
2 days after we came home going for a car ride
playing with my toys for the 1st time

snoozing with my puppy 1st 4th of July
fun in the bath 1st Halloween eating a cracker for the 1st time 1st Christmas
New Years Eve 2008 1st Valentines Day 1st Time on the swings sporting the hat like Daddy

eating puts me right to sleep 1st st, patricks day 1st Surgery 1st Easter Party! Party! Party!
Say Cheese!!!!!

1st time at the water park 1st Birthday!!!!!

These are just some of the 1000's of photos that we have of our sweet angel. Max has been a blessing and I have enjoyed watching him grow into the amazing 1 year old that he is today. And I don't want to rush it, but I am looking forward to watching grow into a the person God has planned for him to be. He is brought so much to my life and I hope that I can be the kind of mother that he needs. SO happy birthday my sweet Max and I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment