Wednesday, July 22, 2009

GROWTH GROUP NIGHT!!!!

WOW this growth group night was so amazing. We got to spend time with our sweet Haley and her wonderful family. And by the way or sweet Haley is getting around great and looks super good these days. And Mr. Landon put on a great show for us. I still laugh when I think of his bear noise!!! ooooo and that sweet baby Reid (I could just eat him up. . . good thing i ate before visiting) I am just so happy for the McGrew Crew and I am so blessed to call that family of 4 friends. McGrews you guys Rock!!!!

Then we were off to Starbucks were our sweet Tiff became a starbucks girl. OOOO yeah Tiff now has a drink that she loves and can order it while her coffee buddies sip on their coffee (which coffee if gross so I get a faux drink too). I so love my growth group buds. You gals Rock my socks off!


5 comments:

  1. sister friend............you are FAST..........so impressed you have already posted this.......it WAS a great night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time! And thanks for your sweet comments...we, too are so blessed to be friends with your sweet family! Glad you all came for a visit. It was a wonderful distraction! And I agree with Kristi...you are fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bummed I couldn't be there! Looks like you ladies had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Growth group night is the best!
    Following your cute blog! :)

    ReplyDelete