Thursday, July 9, 2009

NOt ReaDy

So we just went and enrolled Max in Mother's Day out for this coming school year. And man did it make me sad. It reminded me that our days of spending every waking moment together are coming to an end.

I really did not think this would be so hard, but man I tear up when I think of not spending my days with him. Last summer when I had him we bonded and it was hard to go back to work, but this time it feels different. We have formed this stronger bond, we have our own language (you know the kind that only mommy can understand). He is such a part of me I do everything with him by my side. I just don't know how i am going to handle this. As a teacher I am use to see the kids crying when they are dropped off, but in Max's case I think mommy will be the one crying and he will be telling me its ok. However, the people at the MDO are every nice and he felt right at home with them when we went up there to meet everyone. He was actually bummed that he could not stay today and play with everyone. And i know that this will be a great experience for him I am just having a little mommy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment