Thursday, May 27, 2010

Spread the NEWS!!!

I know some people thinks it not a good idea to tell people you are expecting until the 2nd trimesters, but Timmy and I stink at keeping news like this. While I was at work Timmy made Max this super cute big brother shirt.

When I got home we decided to share the big news with the families. We went to my brother's football game like normal and as my mom was showing Max off to her friends she noticed what his shirt said. Man that lady can scream. It was so cool seeing her reaction she was just as excited about baby number 2 as she was about Max. Then we went to Tim's parents. After playing with Max for 5 or 10 minutes his parents finally noticed what his shirt said. They were super excited too. And since there are a ton of siblings to share the news with we had to do a picture text. Everyone called with congrats except my sister. She didn't even notice the shirt he was wearing in the picture. But don't worry she finally figured it out :)

Sharing the news with Nana and Pop Pop and the whole stadium!!! (Max is still in awe of the news!!!)

Sharing the news with Mimi and Paw Paw!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment