Monday, May 31, 2010

Coming Soon!!!


Around Jan 2011 we will be meeting the newest addition to our family!!! The wonderful Lord has blessed us with another little miracle. We found out the good news on May 27th at 6:30 in the morning!!!

Timmy and I are already blessed with our sweet Max and now we are beaming with joy for the new baby. Max seems to be ok with it too. I asked him if he wanted a little bubba and he said no sissy!!! So we will see if Max will get what he requested. However he seems to love the baby already. At night he gives me a kiss goodnight and then he gives the baby one too!!! I am so excited about this new chapter in our lives and all the joy we are going to have!!!

Thank you so much Lord for blessing us with another miracle!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yea!!! So excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see if Max will get his wish for a sissy!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled for you guys!!! Can't wait to meet the newest Watson addition! :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! We hope to join you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so blesed to have Stacey and Timmy, but most of all Great- Grandchildren..Thank you God for all my amny many blessings.. I Love Yall... Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I am so excited for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! What wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete