Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve/Day 2011

This New Years was a little different for the Watson Clan. Tim had a wedding on New Years Even and I am just 3 days from having Rylee. Since Tim was working he spent the night in Dallas where the wedding was and my mom and sister stayed at the house with Max and me. I think everyone was afraid I was going to go into labor at midnight. Being so pregnant I was only able to stay up until about 10:30.

When Tim got home from his wedding we started the New Years celebration. We busted out the hats and horns. Even Dixie got in on the excitement. Then Tim took Max out side for some poppers. Max thought those were the greatest and he was a little sad when they were done. Once that was all over we headed to the in-laws for some black eye peas. Now that 2011 has officially started we can start prepping for Rylee's grand entrance.


No comments:

Post a Comment