Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast and Santa Visit all in one day

Today was a very busy day for my sweet Max. At school Max had his annual Thanksgiving Feast with his class. He was so excited to take his turkey cookies and share them with his friends. Timmy attended the feast with Max, and Max was so happy to see his daddy arrive. Max was walking with his class to music when he saw Timmy come in. When Max saw him he pointed and yelled, "That's my daddy!"

This year the feast was in the fellowship hall with all the other classes. Once they gave him his food he sat there like a good little waiting until it was time to eat.

Now its time to dig in!!! Max went straight for the juice box and the turkey.

He really wanted daddy to see the the greatness of his turkey.

This boy is ready for a picture at anytime!!!


Look daddy I am eating my turkey seeeeeee!
O yummy this is the turkey cookie I made with my mommy

Here is my necklace I made for thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to eat it, but it sure is yummy.

Once the feast was over Max led his class back to their room so they could pack up and go home.

Since today was a special day Timmy took Max out of school early so they could hang out and have some Daddy and Max time.


Once I got home from work we headed out to see Santa. Max was not so sure about this experience. When we mentioned it to him he kept say no santa he's scary. I am so glad Bass Pro Shop had Santa because Max was really excited about going to see the fish, but not so much about seeing Santa.

When he got to Bass Pro Shop he walked around for a little bit to get the feel for the place. Max loved seeing the super tall Snowman!!!

Once we were down hanging with Frosty we told Max it was time to go and see Santa. At first he was not to sure about going up there. He was checking it out to see if he was ok with this experience.
Max decided he was ok with meeting Santa so him and Daddy headed down the red carpet.
As Max was standing in line he started getting really excited. He was wiggling and jumping up and down. I guess he realized Santa wasn't that scary after all.

Max went right up to Santa and started telling him about all the Toy Story toys that he wants for Christmas. However I think Max thought once I tell Santa then I get the toy I asked for. I guess we will need to work on that concept a little more.
Max is now best buds with Santa!!!
Max and Santa giving high fives!!!

Man this guys takes requests for toys and gives candy, HE ROCKS!!!
And what visit to see Santa would be complete without going to the gun range!!!

Mommy getting some Max kisses!!!
Daddy is showing Max how to run the polar express
Ok mom I am done with this letter to Santa when do I get my toys???
Max and Daddy making a Christmas craft.

When I asked Max to show me his craft he decided to wear his ornament as a purse . . . sometimes this boy is so odd :)
Ok mom enough of this crafty stuff on to the men things. I want to race monster trucks with Daddy!!!

And to end a wonderful experience we must stop and enjoy the turtles!!!
And then as we are leaving we come full circle. We may of visited Santa before Thanksgiving, but this turkey was waiting to remind us what holiday were still need to celebrate before busting out the snowflakes and lights!!!

Today was such a great day. Days like this are ones I will remember for a life time. Seeing all these things through Max's eyes makes me full so joyful and thankful!!! I am so blessed to have an amazing hubby and son!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment