Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day #13

O my goodness I cannot believe that this is the 13th Valentine's I have spent with my sweet Timmy. I knew we had been together awhile, but 13 Valentine's WOW!!!

I can remember our first Valentine's Day as if it yesterday =) He came and picked me up and we met his parents up at his church for a Valentine's dinner show to raise money for something. Well during the dinner part Tim's dad thought it would be funny to make fun of me the whole time. I was losing my voice so I sounded very man like when I spoke. So he got the biggest kick out of making fun of me. But despite that it was a fun night. Then to end the night Tim drove me home and gave me a really sweet hear necklace and his cross ring. The cross ring was so special because its the ring that he got when he accept God into his life. And he said that he know I was the one so he was giving that ring to me because we would forever be together. I wore that ring everyday after that for years until I got smacked with a ball at the batting cage. That ball smacked me right on the ring finger and I almost had to have that ring cut off. I was able to pull it off, but that ring what no longer round. It was a great Valentine's Day despite the messed up ring years later!!!

So that was Valentine's Day #1 now onto Valentine's day #13



Well I started the morning off by sleeping in thanks to my sweet hubby!!! He got up with Max and they made me breakfast.



It was so sweet they made eggs, turkey bacon and heart shaped waffles. Man they are the greatest boys ever. Then we got ready and headed to church. On the way to church Tim stopped and got me a Diet Coke since I didn't have one at home. Again he really knows how to get to my heart. Then we went to church and it was a great service. After church we went home and had homemade pizza and cheese bread.


After the pizza we did gifts.



Max loved opening his Elmo movie and giant cookie. Tim got a warm hoodie.


I got a huge cookie, some yummy candy and I got a big sweet kiss from my Max.



Then it was nap time =) After nap time we took Max to Mimi and Pawpaw's so that Tim and I could have a romantic Valentine's dinner. Once we dropped Max off we went home and bummed around for a little bite and then headed to dinner. My sweet hubby and I headed to WHATABURGER for our romantic dinner =)


And if you look close you can see a kid sitting behind me. Yeah that is my little Max. He is sitting with his grandparents so Timmy and I could have our romantic dinner!!!




I mean how could we pass up a buy one get one deal at the whataburger =)

It was fun and it really fit our personality. We have had so many Valentine's Days, so we needed to change it up and do something we had never done before.


I love my Timmy and I can not believe that we have shared 13 Valentine's together. Thank you sweetie for all the years of love and I look forward to all the years of love to come!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pic of Max grabbing your face to give you kisses! So sweet! Glad you enjoyed your Valentines! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love the heart made of french fries...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you guys went to Whataburger! We had our 14th Valentines.....crazy isn't it?

    ReplyDelete