Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekly Wonders . . .

As a kid we do not think about how our choices will effect our lives later, but as adults that is all we do.

At what point do we start looking so far ahead? I find it so strange how my decision process has changed so much over the years. And now that I am a mom the process is very different. When it comes to making choices and plans I stop and think how will this effect my sweet Max when he is older.

I know that the Lord has a plan for all of us, but sometimes I forget to lean on him when choices need to be made. There are times when I try and carry my worries, but then I feel a tap on the shoulder. Without having to ask the sweet Lord is there for me. How awesome is it to have such an amazing Lord that loves me even when I try and do things my way. My LORD is so AWESOME!!!

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way should go; I will guide you with My eye." (Psalm 32:8)

"The Lord will guide you continually ..." (Isaiah 58:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment