Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day MDO

Max had his first Valentine's Party at school Thursday. I made him a cute teddy bear box for him to take to school. From the pictures that Timmy took I think he liked it.






We needed to have Valentine's for all his classmates, but I am not to big on the store bought ones. So I made some hand made ones for him to take to school. I drew some teddy bears and glued them to a heart that said 'Have a BEARY good Valentine's!!'



and we attached so homemade cookies to the hearts.



When Max is older I hope he will want to carry on this tradition of making Valentines, but if not I guess I will conform to the mass and buy him the store bought ones.

Hope you first Valentine's Day party was great Max!!! love ya tons baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment