Friday, June 4, 2010

My little lentil bean.

This week the baby website tells me I am 6 weeks along. I love this weekly reminder because there will come a point when I will forget how many weeks I am. And boy do people look at you funny when you tell them I forget. I am sure they are thinking really how can you forget you are huge!!!




My little bundle of joy being compared to a quarter!!!

I get a warm and fuzzy feeling when I get an email comparing the tiny little miricale in my belly to a lentil bean. Not sure how one dresses for a family photo with a lentil, but I am sure I can come up with something. It is kind of odd that for a while all the baby wesites and books compare the baby's to food. The constant comparing of food only makes a really hungry lady even hungrier!!! However I love my lentil bean with all my heart and I am proud to call that lentil my little lentil!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment