Saturday, June 12, 2010

Was a BLUEBERRY now it is a KIDNEY BEAN !!!

On Friday June 11th Timmy and I went to the baby for the first time with baby #2. While we were at the doctor's off she asked if we wanted to go ahead and have a sonogram since we were already 8 weeks along!!! Of course we said yeah!!! We got to hear and see our sweet baby's heart beat. Once the picture of the little miracle inside of me appeared on the screen I was overwhelmed with joy. And then the heart beat started playing and it was one of the most amazing sound ever!!!

Seeing the baby made it so real for me. I have wanted to have another baby for awhile and I started to think it would not happen. And now that it has happened I am just so afraid it is all a dream. So seeing the baby really was a wonderful experience for Timmy and I.

We were off a couple of weeks with due date so now my sweet baby is a kidney bean. I was so looking forward to blogging about my baby being a blueberry, but it looks like we are going to skip that one. Our sweet baby is due Jan 20th !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment