Friday, June 18, 2010

Waddell Vacation 2010

June 11th - 18th

The tradition Waddell vacation to the beach has begun!!!


Come on uncle Adam I am ready for the pool


Just chillin




Swim time with Nana

Do these make my ears look big?

I'm not doing anything bad



The boys are chillin


I might be using this the wrong way

Now I know what to do

Sand castle time

Can I go sit with those hotties over there?

Sand turtle


I'm not making a stinky

The oil clean up crew



Yummy sea food








Has anyone seen my sand toys???

bitter beer face


Putting chapstick on poppop

putting chap stick on adam

taking a walk with poppop

I am starting to think we are not the first people to go this way








buckle up people its going to be a bumpy ride


Family photo time

Yes I am picking his nose

Look mom I can pick his nose!!!

O great this place leaves out snacks for people

I would like to order a large cheese pizza




Adult time !!!



Does no one else notice all the flying rolls???
This place is amazing we get to throw food across the room!!!
Max is showing everyone how he caught his big roll!!!
Thanking Nana for a tasty dinner

Swimming with Daddy

An perfect ending to an wonderful vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment