Friday, March 25, 2011

Circus Part 2

We wanted to make sure make got his circus fix so we took him to another circus the next night. This was the Shriners circus so it was little more done up. When we got there we took our picture with a clown and Max was not to happy about that. Then Max and daddy went to ride the ponies. That was a fun and exciting moment for my little man.

As we were waiting for the circus to start Mimi and Papaw took Max to get popcorn and a light up sword. Rylee decided she would just stay with us and nap :)
As the show started Max watched everything that happened. There weren't to many times when he would look away. He said he favorite part was the elephants and the man in the cannon.

I am so glad Max loved the circus. The circus was always a special place to me as a kid and I am excited I can share that joy with my little angel.

1 comment: