Thursday, April 1, 2010

MDO Easter Party!!!

Today was Max's Easter party at MDO. Max and I made tiny Easter egg cookies to fill the eggs for his friends. And when I say Max and I made these I mean I made them and Max ate one every time I time I turned my back. But since he is such a sweet boy he would tell me what color he ate and that they were yummy (mommy blooo ummy!!)

Here are the cookies for his friends

Here are big Easter egg cookies for his teachers
Mommy and Max at the party!!!


Max doing finger paints with the teacher
Mommy and Max making hand print bunnies
Craft Time with the class (look at my big boy sitting there)

Max not sure why someone gave him a plate without food on it!!!

Max asking for seconds before he even started eating

Egg time!!!!!!!!!!





Max predicting what the egg has inside


Man I love these moments!!! Thank you Max for letting me share all this fun with you!!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that he was asking for seconds before he ate! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the egg cookies........so cute!! what a fun fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! How fun!! He is so stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete