Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where did I go wrong? Update!!!

Ok so with all the trips that my son has been making to time out I thought it was time to conference with the teacher. We asked Mimi (tim's mom) to ask the teachers what kind of pushing is Max doing? I wanted to know if he was being mean or if it was more of a playful kind of thing. And well now I am stressing because my son seems to be flirting. Apparently there is this girl in his class named Ava and well he has a thing for her. The teacher said that they are always together. It turns out that Max just wants to be next to her at all times, so when he is following her around and she stops he ends up pushing her on accident. The teacher said that Ava does the same thing to him, so I guess my son is not the hoodlum I had once feared him to be.

Now that military schools are not needed I feel a little better. Then I realize my son is not even 2 and he is in love!!! He comes home every day talking about Ava and he smiles super big when we ask him about her. I thought I had years before this kind of stuff started!!! When do boys start thinking girls are gross???

OOO and Miss Mia I am so sorry about this!!! Max is young and this phase will pass. I hope that the two of you can work through this before yall's arranged marriage in 25 years :)

1 comment:

  1. Mia is not a happy camper, Mr. Max! You have a lot of explaining to do and many cookies/dates to make up for this :)

    ReplyDelete