Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Part Three of Tim's Birthday Weekend!!!

Part Three!!!

Well today is the actually birthday day!!!

I stayed up late making Timmy a shirt for his birthday that I saw on someone's blog a month or two ago.


Then I made a Peanut Butter Oreo Pie that my hubby requested

Here is the crushed oreo crust!!!! yummy!!!
Here is all the goodness that fills the pie!!! Double yummy!!
And here is the finished product!!!
Timmy with his candles!!! (no help from Max this time)



Max enjoying the left over cake from part one of birthday weekend since he cannot have peanuts yet!!!
Max helping daddy open presents
Max searching hard for toys!!!!

Max still looking for toys

Well the only cool thing I could find was this funny looking hat!!! Hey mom if you got me a sis look how cute she would be =D



Happy Birthday Timmy!!! I hope you had a great 30th love ya tons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment