Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Part One of Tim's Birthday Weekend!!!

When I married into the Watson family I quickly learned that birthdays aren't just a one day thing. If you are a Watson you get a whole weekend and sometimes even a whole week of birthday celebration!!!

The first celebration that we had for my wonderful husband was dinner with my family Friday night. We had every one over for tasty food and cake.

We started the night off with some weight watcher chicken spaghetti

Then we had some tasty cake that I made and Max helped me decorate it!!!

Present Table!!!
Birthday boy with his boy!!!
Max and Daddy blowing out the candles
Present TIME!!!
Bummer Dad all you got was this shirt . . . you should of told them you wanted an light up toy!!!


This what your presents look like when you turn 30!!!
Man this party stinks!!! All these presents and non are for me :(
Bow Head!!!
Look mom if you give me a sister this is what she would look like!!!
Me and the birthday Boy!!!
Ashy and Max!!!

This was a great start to Timmy's Birthday weekend. Happy Birthday honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment