Saturday, December 12, 2009

O christmas tree

As kid I remember having a small Christmas in my room that I decorated. I loved that I could pick out the decor no matter how odd or different I wanted them to be. Soooo this year I decided Max should have that same experience. We gave Max the 3 foot tree that we used as our main Christmas tree last year when we were living in the guest house. Since he is not old enough to pick out his decor we got him some finger puppets to put on his tree. And there is some fake candy spiraling around the tree giving to us by his Nina!!!

Max had a blast putting the decor on the tree!!! At first he wanted to play with the finger puppets, but he warmed up to the concept and help decorate. I am so looking forward to seeing how this tree changes over the years as Max grows up and changes =)

1 comment: