Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who has Black Eye Peas for Christmas????

So Max and I started a new tradition. We made a gingerbread house together. I hope that this something that he will look forward to doing with me each year.

Max was so cute!!!! I put the structure together (which I am sure no one will be hiring for my construction skills) and then I put the icing on so that he would have something to stick the candy to. Well as I am putting icing on one side my sweet son is using his finger to eat the icing. He was having a blast and with each yum I could tell he was really enjoying this tradition. Once I got him to stop eating our art project I gave him the candy (which he started stuffing into his mouth). When I told him that we need to put the candy on the house he took the candy out of his mouth and put on the house. Its a good thing this is for looks only =)

My little sis joined us for this experience and she desided to play Max's favorite song 'BOOM BOOM' by the Black Eye Peas while we did this and he started dancing in his seat while putting candy on the house. It was so cure because he was just jamming and staying focused at the same time. I love Christmas time with my sweet Max. He just makes my life 1000% better.


1 comment: