Monday, December 28, 2009

Amazing

As the year comes to an end I am just amazed at all the blessing I have been giving and more specifically the blessing of my amazing husband and best friend. Timmy is not just my super handsome hubby he is my BFF!!!

We have the kind of love that people only dream about. Timmy and I feel in love as kids and we still have that puppy love!!! Some might say that is not realistic, but whatever its true. Don't get me wrong we have a mature relationship with all the fun ups and downs, but no matter what I love him and I never question his love for me. I still get butterflies in my stomach when he holds my hand while we walk through walmart, I smile when I see his pic pops up on my phone to show that he is calling, I giggle when I elbow him in the middle of the night to get him to stop snoring and when we are fighting and we both know its going know where one of us turns on some music and we start dancing it our which the yelling always turns into silly dancing and giggles. So yeah we are old and married, but he have that puppy love at heart and that is what makes our love so special. And I pray to God that we never lose that because that is an awesome thing to have, at least I think so.

God really blessed me on October 3, 1997 when he brought Timmy in my life. And to still get to create more memories today Dec 27, 2009 that is amazing.

Timmy is such a wonderful man and I still cannot believe he chose me to spend his life with. My life is so blessed because God had him choose me to go to homecoming with in high school, choose me to date all through college, choose me to marry, choose me to have a child with and continue to choose everyday after that!!! I know that sounds odd, but I don't know of many that have that kind of love and I feel so blessed.

If you have a love like ours thank God daily and hold on to it with all of your might, because that kind of love is a true blessing from God and its not something you find just anywhere with anyone.

I love you so much my sweet Timmy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! You two are so blessed to have that kind of relationship! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete