Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pizza again!!!!

So Tim has a love for pizza and he has been talking about the pizza we had during our vacation to Chicago this summer. So being the awesome wife that I am =) I decided to surprise him with a homemade Chicago style pizza one night when he got home from a wedding. Well I made the dough and watched it rise. Then I cooked the meat and mixed it with the whole jar of sauce. And then I poured it all into the pan. As I was pouring I realized that I should of maybe only used half of the sauce since the dough takes up so much room in the pan. So as the pizza was cooking I could see the sauce getting higher and higher in the pan as the dough was rising. And since there was so much sauce it never really got thick. As I sliced the pizza all the goodness was oozing out. O well Timmy got something close and now I know what to change for the next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment