Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bed Rest Round 1 (continued)

Round One of bed rest continued . . .

Thursday Oct 14th Day 6 - Today I decided to actually do bed rest. I was a complete bum. All I did was lay around and play on my laptop. I did work on my blog book too.

Friday Oct 15th Day 7 - I spent the day in my PJ's sitting around paying with Max. I know I need to go back to work asap, but it has been nice being home more.

Saturday 16th Day 8 - This was a family day once Tim was done with his pumpkin patch shoots. We decorated the house for Christmas. This was so we could take our family Christmas card photo. Then later that night we took the photo. We had a lot of fun shooting this photo.

Sunday 17th Day 9 - I woke up took down the Christmas decor and put the Halloween back up. Then we did some much needed work around the house. Since I am not having contractions I decided I needed to get back to doing house stuff again. And once I go back to work I am going to be so tired at the end of the of the day to do all that I need to do.

Tomorrow we have a doc appointment . . . I am hoping everything looks good with the baby and I can get off of bed rest. Not only will it be good for me to go back to work, but I think it will take some stress off I Timmy.

No comments:

Post a Comment