Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas Photo

Yesterday we took the 2009 Family Photo for or Christmas card. I know many of you are thinking what Christmas photos in Halloween, but for use this really is not that crazy. Since Timmy gets so busy taking other Christmas photos for people I have to schedule ours early or they might not happen. Plus I like to stay ahead a little so this way I will have them ordered, delievered, addressed, and mailed out the day before Thanksgiving. I have found that if I mail them the day before then people will get them the day after Thanksgiving.

This year we had do a lot for the set up. Instead of going somewhere or just using the studio we decided to use our house and Christmas decor. Well since its October the Christmas decor is still in the attic. We had to take down the Halloween and put up the santas and stockings. I guess you could say we had Christmas in October :) Max thought it was really cool to have a Christmas tree.

The next morning we woke up and took down the Christmas decor and put the Halloween back up. Max helped pack everything up, but as we were carrying the tree up the stairs to the walk in attic he asked Where did Christmas go? It was so sweet and sad at the same time. Just as I was about to explain what we were doing he heard his movie Toy Story and his focus was quickly redirected.

No comments:

Post a Comment