Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fair Day 2010

Oct 6th

Its that time of the year when the Fair comes to town. Timmy loves the Fair and he wants to share that love with his little man. So we wake up early, pack up the car and head out to visit Big Tex!!!


The welcome sign out a smile on everyone's face. There is something exciting about walking into the fair.

When I saw the prices it made me so thankful to be a teacher because I get a free ticket every year. I can not believe people actually pay these prices!!!
Max was so excited when we rolled him into the food building. He knew he was about to get the best cinnamon roll and chocolate milk ever!!!
Family picture with Big Tex
Little man is not enjoying the Tom Landry building
Max and Daddy are loving the dog show

Got to pick the nose even at the fair
Look guys I get to ride the rides this year . . . bring on the tickets!!!


Yeah I am riding this green guy
Man I wish I could pass the slow poke in front of me

Riding the spinning bears with Aunt Jen
The perfect ending to a perfect day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment