Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a difference 2 years makes !!!

Being on bed rest has given me lots of time to look back and reflect on the last couple of years.


I thought it was kind of funny when I came across this picture. We are at Luka's 1st birthday party. Some of us were enjoying the 1st year with our babies while others of us were looking forward to seeing what the 1st year would bring. Little did we know that day that all of us would be expanding our families within the next couple of years. Ok well Tamara knew because the Bates like to pop the babies out one after the other :)

Tamara was the first to expand her little family. Mia was born about a month after this photo was taken Sept 2008 Then Stephanie had a handsome little boy name Cade. Haley decided to join the club and we all got to meet sweet baby Reid summer of 2009. Next is my turn in Jan 2011, then Cassi March 2011 and now Becky is adding to the pack summer of 2011.

I was so blessed the day God placed this amazing group of ladies in my life. And I am so thankful that I get to raise my children surrounded by this wonderful second family. Max and Rylee may not know how lucky they are now but they will one day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment