Thursday, November 11, 2010

Where did my lunch go?

Yesterday was yet another example that I am losing brain cells the longer I am pregnant.

Everyday I go to the break room and get my lunch out of the frig, heat it up and then go back to my room and work while I eat. Well yesterday was a little different. I went to the frig to get it my lunch, but it was not there. So I thought O no did I leave it in my classroom all day? I waddled back down the hallway to my room and searched for it, but it was no where to be found. Then I started thinking did I forget my lunch at home this morning? At this point I am getting a little stressed because I have now wasted 10 minutes looking and I don't have time to leave and get something. After a few minutes of just standing there racking my brain I thought did I put it in the freezer by mistake? When I opened the freezer door I was so happy to see my red lunch box sitting there.

It is kind of embarrassing how happy I was to find my lunch box. I know I love eating these days, but that amount of excitement and joy was a little ridiculous. This little girl is so worth all these moments of forgetfulness, but I sure do hope these missing brain cells come back fast once I have her.

No comments:

Post a Comment