Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hairy Day!!!

Max got his first hair cut today!!!! My little boy was starting to look like my little girl so we took him to a fun kids place to get a little trim.

Before the hair cut

Not to sure about wearing the cape

Hey people it is raining in here!!!! (did not care for the water bottle)

loving the hair cut as long as he can fly his plane


This cape is not very hip so off it goes!!!!

Cape goes back on and now its time to show off those cute ears!!!

O my sweet boy has ears!!!! Now that he has his hair cut he looks a little older. And I think he inherited the hair cut mood from his uncle Beau!!! Every time Beau would get a hair cut he would become such a pain for a couple of days. And well my sweet Max has been well a less fun this afternoon then he has been. But who cares he looks so sweet!!!

1 comment: