Sunday, October 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

So I wanted to give a shout out to my favorite mom of all times =)

Today we had my mom's ??th birthday and it was a blast. She is an awesome lady and I am proud and honored to call her mom!!!

Dear mom,

I just wanted to let you know that you rock as a mom! Over the years you have been there for me and I just love that I have an amazing lady like you to call mom. And I know that you did not plan on having a daughter as sassy, super confident and over all amazing like me (just kidding) but I am glad you got me because that meant I get you. Thanks for all that you did over the years. I am sure I was not the easiest person to be around most of the time growing up but you never gave up on me. You were always at the top of your game and I am the lady today because of all the wonderful things that you did for me. Even if I didn't like them at the time. Thanks for being awesome and happy birthday lady=) I love ya tons!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment