Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Party Time!!!!

Well Max has been Mr. social and he has been partying it up with his pals.

Here Max was partying it up at his pal Landon's 2nd birthday party (thanks for the inviting me Landon)


You would think these kiddos were creating something super important the way that they are so involved


Max is playing with Landon's cousin

Wait Mia I love you . . . oooo there goes the love of my life :)

Back working hard in the sand mines




So hey Miss Mia would you wanna go and get an animal cracker sometime???



Now onto Miss AC's birthday!!!


Max just loved riding the hay horse!!!



This grass sure does seem a little different :)


Max riding the tracker with Mrs. Becky, Nathan and AC grandpa



I just love Mrs. Kristi's snacks!!!!

Mom leave the crumbs I am saving those for later



I am so glad I have such awesome friends and i love spending time with you guys!!! All of my buds rock!!! Love yall - - - Max

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...you crack me up Stacey Watson! I love all the comments with Mia's pictures :)

    ReplyDelete