Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Its not about the Clothes!!!

How many hours do we spend in a day thinking and planning for the day??? I know for me there are some days when I will try on 5 different things before I end up putting back on the out fit I started with. And you know what I can spend hours getting ready, but that doesn't mean I won't have a bad day. But my awesome and super cute son reminded me that its not always about the clothes.



Here he is running around in his PJ's that are buttoned wrong (my fault) and he is having a blast. He doesn't care what about his clothes (he would be just as happy in a diaper or less). I love my Max moments.

I think God put that sweet boy in my life to remind me of the really important things in life. And what I wear to work or out and about is not at the top of the important list. Now I'm not saying blue jean PJ's all the time, but I'm also not going to hid out because my hair isn't done or the make up is well lacking. There is life to be lived and I don't want to miss a moment.

Max lesson #182

No comments:

Post a Comment