Saturday, January 2, 2010

The moments that made 2009

I can not believe that 2009 is over!!! This has been one roller coaster of a year. I have learned so much and grown so much too. Writing this blog is kinda bitter sweet. 2009 did have such an impact on my personal growth, but I am so looking forward to seeing what 2010 has in store for me.

Here are just some of the moments that made the year for me!!!

Jan - 3 year marker for my marriage to Timmy. We realized that we placed our trust and hope in someone that for whatever reason could not come through for us. We had to start looking at plan B and C for home options.

Feb. - An amazing friend of my aunt's (Corey) stepped in build our house for FREE!!! The day that he agreed to help us for free I witnessed a miracle. That man gave us more then a house he gave us a home for our son. And for that I will for ever be greatful!!!

March - working on the house!!!

April - Timmy turned 29 and we spent many hours working on our new house

May - I turned 27!!! We moved into our new house!!! All my students passed the writing TAKS!!! My first mother's day!!!

June - Max turned 1!!!

July - Our first 4th of July in our new house!!! I got a new job in Rockwall ISD, got a new fence

August - Started my new job (o my I had a lot of paperwork with my new job)

Sept - still trying to get settled into my new job!!

Oct - First Halloween at our new house!!! started planning my 10 year reunion, Rowlett High's Homecoming makes 12 wonderful years with my amazing hubby!!! Took Max to the fair for the first time. Life Group Halloween party at our house!!!

Nov - Our first Thanksgiving!!! We had big family thing here!!! Ran, well actually walked, in the Husky 5k

Dec - Our first Christmas in our new home!!! Baked a ton man I love my kitchen!!! Hung with my boys


Well its weird trying to sum up an eventful year, but I did my best!!! This year has had its moments and I have learned so much from all of those moments. I learned a lot about what I can handle and how my plans don't always match the plans of the Lord. And I have also seen the grace that God has for us through the people that he has placed in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment