Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Bring it on!!!

HELLO 2010!!!

2010 You have so much to live up to, but I know you can do it!!! Over the years I have grown and been blessed so much, so bring it =) I have high hopes and plans for you 2010.

I want to make this year a year of growth and improvements. And I don't mean improvements around the house.

This year I want to grow as a believer and as a teacher. God gave me a talent to teach, yet I keep it all in the classroom. My faith is something that I cherish, so I want to share that and use my talent to help others learn about the amazing God that I love so much. I also want to step out more, well actually step up and be more of a leader!!! I am not sure how, but I am willing when I realize how.

This year I want to improve my wife and mothering skills. A part of being a good wife and mother is balance, so I want to work on my focus. I want to spend my time running a home that is loving, clean and some what organized. This would seem easy, but for me I tend to want to play and put the chores off for later. So I am starting with a to do list and then I hope I can put the list away because it will be 2nd nature.

This year I want to improve myself. I am going to try and eat better and work out more. Every year I say I will lose a certain amount of weight by the end of year, but I am not going to do that this year. You never know what will happen in 12 months and it for whatever reason I am not at that goal weight then i will have failed. So since i have learned that things GOOD or bad can change my plans I am going to go with a more general, but specific goal.


These are the things that I hope to improve over the next 12 months!!! So hello 2010 show me what you got =)

No comments:

Post a Comment