Sunday, January 10, 2010

4 year of marriage

A week ago I posted about the days that lead up to the wedding and then the actual day. Now its to to post about what happened after the kiss.

Tim and I have been married 4 years. We have had awesome moments and not so awesome moments. But all of those moments have help make our marriage what it is today. He is the love of my life and I am his.



We have a amazing dog and a really sweet baby boy!!! They keep us pretty busy, but we would not have it any other way. God has blessed us and we are so happy together.

To celebrate 4 awesome years Tim took me to Logan's steak house and then we went to whataburger for a shake. We had planned on going to the Harbor for ice cream, but it was so cold we did it drive thur style.

No comments:

Post a Comment