Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Going through the change!!!!


I am changing into my MOTHER!!!!! As I get older I hear more and more you look just like Amy (my mommy), o that is a Amy look or you sound just like your mom on the phone. Well of those things like that I just said yeah ok I guess we all can have our opinions. However, today I crossed over!!!!

Every year my mom cleans out her closet to give to Helping Hands and she always tells me to go through the clothes and take what I want. And I normally take a few items thinking well I could make this work or maybe this will come back into style soon, but those items tend to just hang in my closet untouched until its time for me to spring clean. Well that tradition has been broken. Today I wore a mint green, no that was not a typo I meant to spell mint, jacket to work. I of course paired with a black shirt and some black slacks to bring it back to life. And the weirdest thing happened while at work I got so many compliments!!!! So I guess mom you do have great taste and clothes!!!



On a serious note I feel honored every time some tells me I am like my mom. I tend to joke or brush it off, but it does warm my heart. My mom is one of a kind. She is so amazing and I have learned a lot from her. I always joke with her and tell her man you must of done something right to get a great daughter like me, but the truth is I am the one that must of done something right to get such an awesome mom like her. Don't get me wrong I am a great daughter =), but she is a super d dooper mom. She ranks in the top of my all time favorite moms!!! =) Thanks mom for all that you do!!! I owe you so much!!! I will pay you back with grandson kisses. Love ya M-O-E (again I meant to type MOE that is how my brother Sam spelled mom when he was a kid we are not a family known for our amazing spelling skills)

2 comments:

  1. Those are such a wonderful things to say, you are a great daughter and yes....it all started with ME. I love you more than words can express, you are a FANTASTIC Mom and the most enchanting young lady. YOU have always made me proud since the day you were born. Remember.....I loved you first ;).

    Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly Ashley told me to put anonymous.....

    ReplyDelete