Saturday, January 30, 2010

Splish Splash

Bath Time is a fun part of the day for both Max and I. He loves it because he gets to splash, play with bubbles and pour water on his head. As for me I like it because I can sit back and relax and just enjoy the sound of happiness. However, I often find myself thinking about how bath time has changed over the last 19 months.

I remember giving that first bath, well my mom and Tim had to do most of it because I was afraid of breaking him. He was so tiny, but man he could yell. You would think we were cutting his toes off if you heard him. Max did not enjoy bath for the first 2 months. Then by 3 months he started to come around and it was a more pleasant experience.

As he gets older the amount of fun increases as well as the amount of water on the floor. You know that commercial where the the ceiling falls in due to too much water upstairs??? Well I think that will be my house one day. Man this boy can splash and he thinks its the funniest thing ever!!! Max also giggles a lot when he toots in the bath. About a week or two ago I taught him how to make the tooting noise by placing one of his bath toys under his arm. He loves it and its funny to watch him do it.

I love my little Max and all the SPLISH SPLASH times that we have together!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So cute...I think my favorite is the 5 months picture with the bubbles all on his face!

    ReplyDelete